February 7, 2008
2007 was a tremendous year for KnowledgeCenter. Set out below are some of the milestones:
- New Clients - New clients included leading Lloyd's Brokers Price Forbes for whom we have built a binder/lineslip management solution and Besso.
- Existing Clients - We were also engaged in major deliverables for existing clients including QBE, Catlin and THB.
- Product Launches - Key investments in 2007 saw two major launches - KC 1 View and KC Binder Manager as well enhancement of our flagship KCenter solution. KC 1 View provides a tightly integrated Microsoft Outlook environment for a familiar and intuitive user experience and/or via a web browser for those users that need/want to work away from the office. The solution utilises market leading products that include "KCenter" for document management and workflow and "Exari" for document assembly. KC Binder Manager is an "End to End" solution for Brokers and Underwriters of all sizes who place or manage Facility, Binder or Line Slip business.
- Partnerships - Management consultancy Watertrace took a strategic shareholding in KnowledgeCenter in 2007. Their reputation and expertise in business strategy, business process change, compliance, project management and system selection and implementation dovetails with our own solutions and products to provide a comprehensive resource and skill set for brokers and underwriters looking to manage change and deploy strategic solutions enabling them to grow their businesses. The combined resource of Business Consultants and IT professionals available to clients now numbers 70.
- Office Move - Expansion through the first part of 2007 made an office move imperative. In August we relocated to 100 Fenchurch Street. The larger state of the art offices will enhance our service to clients even further As you can see we are not resting on our laurels.