KC Book is a new and intuitive solution to retrieve, manage, publish and present documents in an already familiar format. KC Book allows individuals to select separate documents directly from the Kcenter Document Management system, or from an external network based source and merge them into a single compound document. With key features such as thumbnail view, text searching, text resizing and printing, KC Book provides users with the ability to handle complex documents effortlessly.
KC Book forms part of the Kcenter document management and workow solutions suite.
- Works with all types of documents.
- Processes each to a portable format.
- Merges all documents together in the requested order, with each document forming a chapter.
- All pages are (re)oriented as portrait.
- Uses industry standard flash technology.
- Provides thumbnails to assist page content recognition
- Displays two pages of the book at any given time.
- Allows for pages to be turned using icons or by dragging a corner of a page (top or bottom)
- Icons direct the user to the beginning or the end of the book.
- Provides resizing through a zoom in/out feature.
- Pans up, down, left or right on zoomed pages.
- Provides the ability to print single, selected or all pages of the book.